“We”, “us”, “our” or “Goldwise” means URL Holdings Ltd.
“Goldwise” is a trading division of URL Holdings Ltd.
“You” means you the person accessing this website and/or communicating with us.
“This website”, “our website” means www.goldwise.co.nz, the website of URL Holdings Ltd.
“Goldwise Pack” Means a request for a courier pack or any other request to enter into a possible transaction with us.
“Goldwise Shop” or “Store” Means our online shop, where we sell Pre Loved products and services.
We understand that your privacy is extremely important to you. As a result we have put in place a number of measures to ensure that any personal data we obtain from you visiting this website is processed and maintained in accordance with accepted principles of good information handling.
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may hold about you, how we obtain and use any information and how we protect your privacy.
We strive to comply at all times with the Privacy Act 1993 which deals primarily with the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information, and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act largely enacted to prevent spamming activities.
Your consent (Including Driver’s licence verification)
By accessing this website, using this website, using our online shop, completing any forms available from this website or in any other way providing information to us as a follow on from visiting this website, you shall be treated as having consented to the use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this document.
Where in addition, you have entered on our website or otherwise provided your driver’s licence number, you consent to us and/or any provider used by us to:
- obtain information relating to your driver licence from NZ Transport Agency;
- perform queries on your driver licence (using information you have entered on this website or otherwise provided); and
- also register your details with Driver Check so that they are notified of any changes to your licence.
What information we collect & how we collect it
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.goldwise.co.nz (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, newsletters or requesting further services. In addition to this, you authorise us to collect personal information about you from anyone else including government agencies (NZTA, Motor Vehicle Register, and PPSR), Ministry of Justice (including fines) and any other databases we deem necessary to assist in our lending decisions and regulatory obligations.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your transaction(s).
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
How do we use your order information
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address and payment information. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
You agree to opt in to receive marketing offers from URL Holdings Ltd and related companies and business associates we feel may offer products or services of value to you.
You agree we may provide your personal information so that they can contact you.
You understand all emails will give you the option to opt out of future emails.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer/phone/ipad (or other device used to access our business), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third party links & advertising tracking
We work with a number of third parties, including Advertising and Tracking Companies (such as google, Facebook and other social networks) to deliver advertising on third party websites, monitor website visits and performance of our advertising campaigns.
We use third party web beacons, pixels or tracking tags to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Visit here to learn more about how Google uses information. To opt out of Google Analytics visit here.
Facebook Pixel helps us to measure, optimise and build custom audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook and their partner platforms. Visit here to learn more about Facebook Pixel. To learn about how to manage your ad preference on Facebook, please visit here.
We may use our database for Custom advertising. We may use your contact information such as your email address to show you relevant and customised ads on Facebook and similar advertising platforms. To opt out of our Custom Audience list, please send an email confirming your details (full name, mobile number and email address to opt-out) to email@example.com, with the subject: Opting out of Custom Audience list.
We may participate in additional re-targeting and behavioural advertising services that will be similar to the services described above. You can opt out of targeted advertising on Facebook and Google.
Security and use of your information
We are committed to securely holding your information and using it only as set out below.
It Should be noted that security breaches can occur due to system errors, oversights, data hacking and other reasons. URL Holdings Ltd will do it’s best to promptly notify you if there is any data breach.
URL Holdings Ltd will remedy any system data breach ASAP and does not accept any financial liability for any loss that may occur.
However please note your obligation in relation to control of your e-mail address and/or password in the next section below.
The information we collect about you will be recorded electronically and may be used in the following ways:
- to process your loan application and assess lending risks;
- to verify your identity and suitability and to enable us to consider your application for a loan or other products or services;
- to assess your history, understand your financial needs and confirm your employment details;
- to contact you (by phone, email or other means) in connection with your inquiry even if you do not proceed to complete the application;
- to extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes;
- to update records held about you and service your account;
- to collect unpaid loans and debt that may become owed by you;
- to detect, prevent and investigate money laundering, fraud and other criminal activities;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to conduct regulatory and other periodic checks;
- to update our website and notify you of any changes to our service;
- to develop, manage and market products and services to meet your needs;
- to pass or sell your information to a third party or an affiliate / related entity for the purpose of the such party marketing their products and/or services to you;
- to assist us with any part of our business or the business of a third party or affiliate / related entity; and
- as otherwise required to comply with any current or future legal obligations.
You consent and opt in so that any or all personal information about you may be shared:
- with you (using any contact details you have provided);
- with our affiliates, related entities and carefully selected third parties which provide services to us (for example third party providers of customer service activities) for the purpose of them telling you about their services or products, for credit assessment purposes, for collection purposes or for the provision of services;
- where information provided by you has been falsified, with appropriate authorities;
- where you have been referred to a third party business as part of a referral program, to notify the referrer (us) that the referral was successful;
- where you have opted in on your loan application with credit referencing agencies and/or your employer;
- where you have a loan with us and are in default, with credit referencing agencies, lenders, referees or contacts provided by you, your employer, collection agencies, loan brokers and professional advisors;
- as required by government or regulatory or judicial authorities in order to comply with the law and/or for the purpose of fraud prevention; and
- in a situation where we sell or endeavour to sell part or all of our business(es).
You further consent that any identification type information about you (including as examples; passport details, driver’s licence details, address/phone details, bank account details, vehicle registration and employment details) may be shared with third parties / affiliates and checked against information held by those third parties / affiliates for the purposes of verifying such information and/or your identity.
Your obligations in regard to e-mail addresses and passwords
Where you have provided an email address to us, you agree that you do and will continue to control this email address and that we may: contact you at this email address, provide information to you (and/or about you) at this email address, and assume that any communication from this email address to us is a communication from you.
You agree to accept offer letters, disclosure statements,updates and other communication from us to any email addresses provided to us from you at any time and/or via display and/or access from this website (or any other URL Holdings Ltd website) including display and/or access following you logging on as a user through the use of your e-mail address and password.
You further agree to accept communication being sent to any mobile phone number provided to us from you at any time.
The security of your e-mail address, mobile phone number and password is of critical importance. Please refer to the website Terms and Conditions for the obligations on you in relation to e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers and passwords. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How long do we keep your information?
How long we keep your information for depends on the basis on which it was provided, generally however:
- We will keep your contact details for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing information from us and/or our affiliates or related parties; and/or pass your contact details to third parties.
- We will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
- We will keep records of any transactions you enter into on this website up to a period of seven years and no longer than reasonably necessary.
- We will keep the information that is necessary to enable us to provide you with a service that you have requested through this website for as long as it takes us to provide that service.
Selling or otherwise passing on your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties and affiliates:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If URL Holdings Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we transfer your information to an associated company of ours, a service provider or agent in another country including outside New Zealand, we will make sure that such organisation agrees to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the New Zealand and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
In addition, you agree that we may sell or otherwise pass on your information to third parties (and/or related parties and affiliates) who may use your personal information to contact you (whether by telephone, email, post, SMS text or any other communication method) in regards to telling you about their services or products.
You understand and agree by visiting or using our website, Goldwise Shop, applying for a Goldwise Pack or service request that we (and any third party or affiliate / related entity) may contact you from time to time at your email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax, sms, or by other electronic means for marketing purposes, to discuss or provide information about products and services offered by us and affiliates, and to manage any other products/services you may have with us.
If you call any of the telephone numbers quoted on this website we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control purposes to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
Access and correction to your information
We will hold information collected from you, from others or generated during or as a result of dealings between us.
You have certain rights under law to access information about yourself, to request us to correct that information and to limit how that information can be used. If you wish to receive details of the personal information held by us about you, or wish to have the information corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No fee will be charged but we may charge you the reasonable costs of providing you with the information you request.
Opting out – your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may opt out from our use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us via the contact page and requesting to opt out from any marketing activities. We undertake to process any such requests within ten business days. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If contacted by a third party or affiliate, you may need to follow their instructions on how to opt out if you wish contact from them related to marketing activities to cease.
Errors & omissions
While URL Holdings Ltd has made every endeavour to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may inadvertently occur from time to time. We cannot offer any guarantee or warranty as to the truth, accuracy, detail or extent of the description contained within each or any listing or link. Accordingly, URL Holdings Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or inconvenience occasioned by any person or organisation either acting upon or refraining to act upon a particular course of action as a result of the material contained within our site pages or the links they may provide.
URL Holdings Ltd will welcome notice of error, omission or inaccuracy. Where such an error or omission or inaccuracy arises within this site and is duly, properly and authoritatively notified as being such, URL Holdings Ltd undertakes to correct, alter or include the appropriate information with a minimum of delay. In keeping with that undertaking, URL Holdings Ltd reserves its right to amend, alter, insert or delete any information, image or graphical representation contained in this site, with or without prior notice.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at P O Box 11187, Ellerslie, Auckland 1542, New Zealand.