“Goldwise” is a trading division of URL Holdings Ltd.
“Goldwise Pack” Means a request for a courier pack or any other request to enter into a possible transaction with us.
“We” or “us” means Goldwise.
“You” means you the person accessing this website and/or communicating with us.
Your privacy is important to us. You can choose to not give us your personal information, however we will not be able to process a Goldwise Pack or service request from you without it.
We strive to comply at all times with the Privacy Act 1993 which deals primarily with the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information, and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act which deals with preventing spamming activities.
What information we collect & how we collect it
Goldwise collects personal information about you from any information you enter into a Goldwise Pack or service request online or otherwise provide to us and you authorise us to collect personal information about you as required under law.
In addition you authorise us to collect information about your computer and internet usage through the use of a ‘cookie’. Cookies have the potential to allow us to improve the experience you receive on our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
You specifically agree to opt in to receive marketing offers from URL Holdings Ltd and any related companies and business associates we feel may offer value to you.
Security and use of your information
We are committed to securely holding your information and using it only as set out below.
However please note your obligation in relation to control of your e-mail address and/or password in the next section below.
We will only use information about you:
- to process your Goldwise pack or service request;
- to operate our business and serve you;
- for statistical analysis and/or market research;
- to update records held about you;
- to prevent money laundering and other criminal activities;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to conduct regulatory and other periodic checks;
- to provide you with products offerings or other communications;
- to sell or otherwise pass your information to a third party or an affiliate / related entity – for the purpose of the such party marketing their products and/or services to you; and
- to assist us with any part of our business or the business of a third party or affiliate / related entity.
You consent and opt in so that any or all personal information about you may be shared:
- with you (using any contact details you have provided);
- with our affiliates, related entities and any third parties for the purpose of them telling you about their services or products, for their credit assessment or debt collection purposes or for the provision of services;
- where information provided by you has been falsified, with appropriate authorities;
- as required by government or regulatory or judicial authorities in order to comply with the law and/or for the purpose of fraud prevention; and
- in a situation where we sell or endeavour to sell part or all of our business(es).
Your obligations in regard to e-mail addresses and passwords
Where you have provided an e-mail address to us, you agree that you do and will continue to control this e-mail address and that we may contact you at this e-mail address, provide information to you (and/or about you) to this e-mail address, and assume that any communication from this e-mail address to us is a communication from you.
You also agree to accept offer letters, disclosure statements and updates from us to any email addresses provided to us from you at any time.
Please refer to the website Terms and Conditions for further obligations on you in relation to your e-mail address and passwords.
You understand and agree by visiting our website or applying for a Goldwise Pack or service request that we (and any third party or affiliate / related entity) may contact you from time to time at your email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax, sms, or by other electronic means for marketing purposes, to discuss or provide information about products and services offered by us and affiliates, and to manage any other products/services you may have with us.
Access and correction to your information
We will hold information collected by you or others.
You have certain rights under law to access information about yourself and to request us to correct that information. If you wish to receive details of the personal information held by us about you, or wish to have the information corrected, please contact us at email@example.com. No fee will be charged but we may charge you the reasonable costs of providing you with the information you request.
Third party links